27 June, 2022
The Archery NZ Association Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Monday 29 August 2022, online, commencing at 7pm.
We will use Archery NZ’s Zoom platform for the meeting, and financial members will be sent meeting invitations and information on how voting will work in advance of the meeting.
Nominations are now sought for:
- 2x three-year terms
- 2x one-year terms (to complete vacancies)
Nominees and seconders must be ANZ-members. If you are interested in becoming a member of the Board, please complete the ANZ Board Nomination Form, and forward your paperwork to the Administration Team ([email protected]) by 5pm Friday 19 August 2022.
The business of the AGM will include to:
- receive the annual report of the Association
- approve the annual accounts and adopt the balance sheets
- elect board members as required
- amend/approve the strategic plan
- amend/approve the financial plan for the next financial year
- set the affiliation fee(s) and other levies
- accept (written) reports from officers of the Association
- determine other matters of which due notice has been given or which are approved for discussion by the meeting.
Clubs may make submissions for Service Awards to the Administration Team ([email protected]) by 1 August 2022. These awards are limited to no more than three awards per year, and are presented to member(s) who have given meritorious service to the sport. No Life Member awards will be considered this year, as all ten Life Member positions are filled.
Clubs are requested to advise of any In Memorium notices for inclusion.
We look forward to welcoming all members to our online Annual General Meeting.