As the year is speeding by we would like to remind members that we will be sending out emails from August to remind you all that you will received invoices for the upcoming membership 2019 – 2020 year which will be due by 1st October 2019. Full details can be found on this file: Membership
Returning Archery NZ Members:
Please log on to:
- Enter the email and login details you set up in 2018/2019 and if you want to pay by credit or debit card
- Click on ‘Memberships’ which will give you a list of membership options. If you do not wish to pay via this method and prefer to do a bank transfer, check / update your details in ‘Contacts’ to ensure they are completed fully (addresses need to have suburb/city etc) & email [email protected] and advise that you wish to be invoiced and which level of membership you require.
- Please ensure that you have completed your profile – many profiles from 2018-2019 were not completed.
- You will be sent an invoice for the appropriate membership fees. If you have not received an invoice within 5 days, please email [email protected] to advise.
For NEW Members who had not registered for TidyHQ in 2018/2019 season:
- Go to: https://archery-nz.tidyhq.com/
- Enter your email into the login area. Click Create an Account and complete your details
- If you wish to pay by credit or debit card go to ‘Memberships’ and select the membership level you require. Please ensure you fill out your profile information completely.
- If you wish to pay by Bank Transfer go to ‘Contacts’ and set yourself up in there and you will be invoiced for membership.
- Once payment is confirmed you will be issued with your Archery NZ Membership Number. If you don’t receive an invoice within 5 days, email [email protected].
Below is a list of all the membership classes available and the fees for 2019-2020 year.
Full shooting member - Senior, Masters - $145
This membership entitles the holder to participate in all activities of ArcheryNZ, including selection for national representative teams where appropriate and National Tournaments.
Full Shooting Member - youth levels (U20) & (U10) - $ 70
This membership entitles the holder to participate in all activities of Archery NZ, including selection for national representative teams where appropriate and National Tournaments.
Postal Event Member – Senior - $ 40
Postal Event Member – Junior - $ 30
This enables the holder to participate in local and national postal shoots only, including the Ryan and Fraser Shields & Royle Hutton, Summer & Winter Postals & the Archery NZ Teams Postal plus any proposed future postal events.
Social member (District) - $ 15
A person who shoots only at his / her member club and, if District rules permit, at District postal competitions and District Championships.
Non Shooting/Administration Member - $ 10
Non-shooting member but contributing to clubs, districts and/or national levels.
Associate member (Archery in Schools) - $ 10
Young archers who compete only for their schools in the Archery in schools programmes (AIS) could become an “Associate” member which would offer no other membership privileges apart from shooting in the AIS programme. The clubs who assist in running AIS for a school or schools at the clubs range should strongly encourage the AIS archers to join the club. This membership has no voting rights.
Life Member (existing) – By award.
Full Memberships Senior & Youth allow members access to all Archery NZ Events.
Postal Memberships Senior & Youth allow access to all Archery NZ Postal leagues & events
Social Membership allow you to be an Archery NZ member but only shoot at club & district events.
Non Shooting Membership is for people who wish to be members but do not shoot.
Archery In Schools Associate Membership is only for those involved in the Archery in Schools events.
All levels of membership apart for Associate Members have voting rights at AGM’s & SGM’s.
There are three main payment methods:
• Personal direct credit (internet banking)
Kiwi Bank account # 38-9015-0468141-01
Please add your Surname and Initial’s as the reference for internet banking and if possible ‘MEM1920’ so the payments can easily be identified. Please forward your automated confirmation e-mail to the administrator when your internet payment is made.
• Personal cheque mailed to the membership secretary for the amount owed
Please include a note or copy of the automated response indicating what/who payment is for.
• En Bloc payment (cheque or direct credit) from your club (check with your club to see if they provide this service)
Cheque - Please include a list or send a spreadsheet indicating who is covered for the payment. Please indicate any new members.
Please add club name / initials and payment # as the reference e.g. “ANZ1” & “MEM1920” if possible. Please send a list of who and / or what is covered by the payment either by email or post to the Administrator.
Payments for awards, tournament registrations, tournament entries or other payments should be paid for separately and notified in the reference.
Priority will be given to those members who have submitted a member registration form and where we can quickly identify a payment source to allocate against the database entry.
Thank you for help in making this process work quickly and efficiently.