As the year is speeding by we would like to remind members that we will be sending out emails from August to remind you all that you will received invoices for the upcoming membership 2019 – 2020 year which will be due by 1st October 2019.
New or returning Archery NZ Members:
Please log on to:
- Enter your email address - you will get a message saying it is not recognised and the option to set up an account.
- Set up an account with your email and create a password. Different members must have different email addresses, otherwise you will not be able to access all of the profiles.
- Select Archery NZ from organisations and fill in your profile details, select which level of membership you require and save.
- You will be sent an invoice for the appropriate membership fees. If you have not received an invoice within 5 days, please email [email protected] to advise.
Below is a list of all the membership classes available and the fees for 2019-2020 year.
Full shooting member - Senior, Masters - $145
This membership entitles the holder to participate in all activities of ArcheryNZ, including selection for national representative teams where appropriate and National Tournaments.
Full Shooting Member - youth levels (U20) & (U10) - $ 70
This membership entitles the holder to participate in all activities of Archery NZ, including selection for national representative teams where appropriate and National Tournaments.
Postal Event Member – Senior - $ 40
Postal Event Member – Junior - $ 30
This enables the holder to participate in local and national postal shoots only, including the Ryan and Fraser Shields & Royle Hutton, Summer & Winter Postals & the Archery NZ Teams Postal plus any proposed future postal events.
Social member (District) - $ 15
A person who shoots only at his / her member club and, if District rules permit, at District postal competitions and District Championships.
Non Shooting/Administration Member - $ 10
Non-shooting member but contributing to clubs, districts and/or national levels.
Associate member (Archery in Schools) - $ 10
Young archers who compete only for their schools in the Archery in schools programmes (AIS) could become an “Associate” member which would offer no other membership privileges apart from shooting in the AIS programme. The clubs who assist in running AIS for a school or schools at the clubs range should strongly encourage the AIS archers to join the club. This membership has no voting rights.
Life Member (existing) – By award.
There are three main payment methods:
• Personal direct credit (internet banking)
Kiwi Bank account # 38-9015-0468141-01
Please add your Surname and Initial’s as the reference for internet banking and if possible ‘MEM1920’ so the payments can easily be identified. Please forward your automated confirmation e-mail to the administrator when your internet payment is made.
• Personal cheque mailed to the membership secretary for the amount owed
Please include a note or copy of the automated response indicating what/who payment is for.
• En Bloc payment (cheque or direct credit) from your club (check with your club to see if they provide this service)
Cheque - Please include a list or send a spreadsheet indicating who is covered for the payment. Please indicate any new members.
Please add club name / initials and payment # as the reference e.g. “ANZ1” & “MEM1920” if possible. Please send a list of who and / or what is covered by the payment either by email or post to the Administrator.
Payments for awards, tournament registrations, tournament entries or other payments should be paid for separately and notified in the reference.
Priority will be given to those members who have submitted a member registration form and where we can quickly identify a payment source to allocate against the database entry.
Thank you for help in making this process work quickly and efficiently.