21 September, 2021
The Archery NZ Association Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Monday 29 November 2021 commencing at 6pm.
For the first time, this AGM will be hosted online. A change to the Constitution following the 2020 SGM now requires AGMs to be held within 5 months of the end of the financial year, rather than attached to the Outdoor National Championships. While a shorter period between AGMs than usual, running this meeting online will enable broader input from our membership rather than only those able to attend the National Outdoor Championships.
As this is the first time the AGM has been run online, using Archery NZ’s Zoom platform, we will communicate information to members on how attendance and electronic voting will work in advance of the meeting.
Registrations of Interest are now sought for one three-year term Board Position, which must be an ANZ-member. If you are interested in becoming a member of the Board, please complete the ANZ Board Nomination Form, and forward your paperwork to the Administration Team ([email protected]) by 5pm Friday 26 November 2021.
The business of the AGM will include to:
- receive the annual report of the Association
- approve the annual accounts and adopt the balance sheets
- elect board members as required
- amend/approve the strategic plan
- amend/approve the financial plan for the next financial year
- set the affiliation fee(s) and other levies
- accept (written) reports from officers of the Association
- determine other matters of which due notice has been given or which are approved for discussion by the meeting.
Clubs may make submissions for Service Awards to the Administration Team ([email protected]) by 1 October 2021. These awards are limited to no more than three awards per year, and are presented to member(s) who have given meritorious service to the sport.
No Life Member awards will be considered this year, as all ten Life Member positions are filled.
Clubs are requested to advise of any In Memorium notices for inclusion.
We look forward to welcoming all members at our first online Annual General Meeting.