7 November, 2017
Archery Anti-Match Fixing & Sport Betting Policy - effective 1st December 2017. This policy now requires that all “Relevant Persons”, being:
- Archery NZ Executive Board members
- Commission Conveners
- Members of the Archery NZ Selection Panel
- Members of Archery NZ High Performance program
- Archery NZ appointed Officers, contractors & employees
- Archery NZ Members
- Archery Clubs with Archery NZ affiliated members
- Archery NZ accredited Coaches
- Archery NZ Judges at all levels
- Team Officials as part of Archery NZ representative or development teams
- World Archery members shooting events in New Zealand
And any other persons involved with Archery NZ activities to complete an Anti-Match-Fixing Education Program.
In this case the Sport NZ “Match Fixing Education” is recommended and can be found on the Sport NZ website. The Link is here. This is a requirement under law that our relevant persons complete this education within 3 months and update it every 2 years.
Download the Full document here (and it is also on the https://www.archerynz.co.nz/about-archery-nz/constitution/ page.