10 January, 2018
The draft notices from the AGM 2018 are now on the website here: https://www.archerynz.co.nz/about-archery-nz/agm-reports/ as well as the financial reports as of 30 June 2017. There was some confusion about the financials that were already posted: they are the budgets and have been amended.
Congratulations to the new Board of Archery NZ:
- President: Colin Mitchell
- Vice President: Rynard van Tonder
- Treasurer: Callum Skeet
- National Secretary: Robyn Denton
- Athletes Commission Convener: Marcus Barclay
- Youth Commission Convener: Maria Tucker
- Judges Commission Convener: Colin Mitchell (acting pending appointment of replacement)
- Coach Commission Convener: vacant.
Congratulations to the recipients of our Service Awards also:
- Manawatu Archery Club
For the very successful hosting of the Archery NZ Indoor National Championships in 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017.
- Elizabeth Andrew
For ongoing outstanding service to Archery NZ in various administrative roles over the years, most recently being DoS for the 2017 Outdoor National Championships and World Masters Games 2017 Target event.
- Kevin Andrew
For outstanding services to Archery NZ over the years to ensure the successful running of many events including a number of National Championships and the World Masters Games 2017.