6 January, 2020
Archery NZ are now seeking registrations of interest from those who would like to be team officials (Manager, Assistant Manager, Coach, and Assistant Coach) to accompany archers to the following events in 2020:
- Asia Cup 1 Bangkok, Thailand 8th – 15th March
- World Cup Stage 1, Guatemala 20th -26th April
- World Cup Stage 2, Shanghai China 4th – 10th May
- Asia Cup 2 Gwangju, Korea 22nd – 27th May
- World Cup Stage 3, Berlin Germany 21st – 28th June
- World Field Championships, Yankton USA 5th – 20th September
- Asia Cup 3, Bengkulu Indonesia Dates TBC
- Asia Cup 4, Shenzhen China 26th Oct – 1st Nov
A Team Manager and Team Coach are especially sought. The coaches must be Archery NZ accredited coaches and other team officials are required to be Archery NZ members.
The positions are self-funded, however part of the Managers function is to apply for funding for teams, but success of this is not guaranteed.
The Archery NZ Administration Manager is keen to hear from anyone who may be interested or wants to know more [email protected].
A Registration of Interest Form and the 2020 Team Agreement and Code of Conduct will need to be completed and sent with a copy of your passport prior to consideration being given for appointment. Both of these documents can be found on the Archery NZ website under the Athletes section – selection information.
Applications appreciated by 31st January 2020 for March – June events and by 30th June for events from September – Dec events
Early selection of team officials will enable more time for preparation & funding to be sort.
All prospective Team Officials are required to undergo Police Vetting as per the Member Protection Policy.